Rockin 'R' offers trips inside AND outside city limits. Not all rules apply to the entire river. Please call us today for trips currently being offered! 830-629-9999
- No Glass
No Swim No Go
- Guadalupe River – minimum age 6
Comal River – minimum age 3
- Alcohol is allowed on the river
- Float trips in the city limits are restricted to a 16 quart ice chest (holds about 24 cans) per person. City limit trips include anything on the Comal and any trip below Gruene Bridge on the Guadalupe.
- Float trips in the city limits do not allow disposable containers including cans, baggies, etc.
- 1 rental agreement per group (1-100+), all participants must sign and legal guardians sign for the children
- Keys and ID required from the individual who completes the top section of the contract
- All equipment rentals are for the trip and not to be kept overnight
- It is against the law to place any outfitters equipment (personal property) in your personal vehicle
- Footwear is a great idea, bring’em and wear’em
- River flows can change daily, so today’s float can be very different from your last.
- This is a river not a lazy pool, so you do not get out where you put in.
- If it is not tied, taped or tattooed you will lose it.
- If you end up in a slow moving line please let us know so our friend’s won’t get in it.
- Looking for info on new rules??
Water the Rules - Up to date info regarding disposable containers
Rockin 'R's Rapid Transit Service
Natural Bridge Caverns
Natural Bridge Wildlife
Texas Ski Ranch
Comal Rockin 'R'